Managed IT Services
Round-the-clock technology optimization and monitoring
When your technology infrastructure isn’t performing at its best, not only are you not making the most out of your IT investment but you’re also not working as efficiently as you could be. All this translates into downtime and profit lost, so isn’t it time you work with confidence and make sure your technology supports your business objectives?
Managed IT Services from BNS lets you leverage proactive monitoring and maintenance of your IT infrastructure, meaning we’ll make sure everything is running seamlessly at all times, no exception.
Benefits of BNS’ Managed IT Services include:
- Eliminate costly repairs - proactive monitoring and maintenance of your systems for a flat monthly fee means you’ll be able to stop spending money on rectifying big disasters after they’ve happened
- Say goodbye downtime, hello improved performance! - and of course, when we’re looking after your systems in real time, you’ll experience far fewer problems and virtually no downtime
- Enjoy your very own IT department - without the high costs associated with hiring, training and employing staff
- Gain rapid remote support - remote access allows us to repair most issues without having to disrupt you onsite
- Get a predictable flat monthly fee - plan your IT budget with a far higher degree of accuracy
- Sleep easier at night - you have enough to worry about which is why you should let us take the weight of IT and network hassles off your shoulders
- Benefit from enhanced security - we’ll help you design a backup disaster and recovery plan so that you can maintain operations no matter what comes your way
- Point you in the right direction - our consultants can help you implement the right strategies as well as coordinate with vendors for you
Our technicians take the time to learn about your business in order to design customized solutions that will work best for you and you only. Best of all, we offer this for a flat monthly fee that is cheaper than hiring your own in-house IT personnel.